Annette Higgins, AAP – Leadership Facilitator
Annette brings a proven track record of accomplishment and achievement creating, leading and implementing complex solutions by leveraging a unique combination of technical expertise and business know-how. Recognized for providing holistic, functional solutions delivered on-time and surpassing expectations. Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with clients, vendor partners, financial institutions and associations while developing new products/services for the payment industry. Annette is also known for her abilities in team sales situations in generating insights and as a key contributor to close large accounts.
- Engineered holistic solutions that integrated business aspects for customers - reconciliations, mitigation of loss while increasing business efficiencies
- Increased product offerings by 3X, accounting for 50% of company revenue
- Project management for large IT projects including design, user acceptance testing, implementation and training
- Designed business practices and architecture for new products that increased productivity 18 fold
- Negotiated vendor pricing that reduced processing costs 78%
- Identification of operation gaps in process and quality control functions that resulted in substantial monthly savings
- Identified, designed and implemented risk review and monitoring for enhanced due diligence merchants in accordance with OFAC, AML and BSA
- Consistent received superior ratings from 99% of all students
- Chairman of the Third-Party Payment Committee, EPCOR
- In-demand speaker and subject-matter expert for regional and national conferences (NACHA, Lend360, EPCOR, FMI, NGA, Miami University)
- Leadership Program Facilitator, Liberty Breakthrough Results, LLC
- Leadership Educator, One-Source
- Senior Director of Operations, Payliance
- Vice-President of Operations/IT, Cash Flow Solutions, Inc.
- Director of Development, Cash Flow Solutions, Inc.
- Continuing Education Instructor, Miami University
- IT Development, Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- IT Coordinator, Boise-Cascade
- AAP - Accredited ACH Professional, NACHA
- BS - Business Management, Indiana Wesleyan University
- AS - Computer Systems Analyst, Miami University
Annette has been married to her husband Matt for 32 years. They enjoy an active lifestyle of biking, traveling and spending time with their grown daughters and their families.